Where do we pre-order 2026 Scout? How much? Projected delivery date?

Cable Guy

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi RS7, Ford Bronco
Country flag
If it’s 1/2 as f’ed up as Ford’s Bronco launch they should be taking orders now for 2026 delivery…. Ford still would miss. 🥸🤡

LoneWolfo6

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
Ford said a date, and Lightning is here, Hummer set a date and its here. Rivian set a date and they are here. Hopefully VW follows their footsteps and keeps away from Tesla and Canoo timelines. They keep kicking the can down the road literally and still no product.

0ldscout

First Name
geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
If it’s 1/2 as f’ed up as Ford’s Bronco launch they should be taking orders now for 2026 delivery…. Ford still would miss. 🥸🤡
Dang Ford assigned me a VIN for Bronco Ltd but but somehow that faded out for me and ended up with someone. I also never got my deposit back.

LoneWolfo6

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
Very slow ramp of traffic on this website. Hope we are not here four to six years later still talking about release dates as will be on the Cybertruck site next two years?!
Where do we pre-order? How much? Projected delivery date? Thanks

Trailguide79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf R
Country flag
Well Cybertruck was quite behind schedule as well. Both are great vehicles at least in the short term.

More importantly there is a “Soul to the Machine” with them so one won’t feel like they are driving an appliance.